So we are delighted to have been sent details of the upcoming improvements and changes to the park and grounds which include;
- New benches near duck pond to replace the green ones.
- New gravel in the above area.
- Remove self set trees in the above area.
- New waterfall with large boulders.
- A “kingfisher area” to encourage breeding.
- Concrete area used for Pets in the Park to be used as temporary workmans yard, will be fenced off.
- Council to erect board near same area explaining what’s going on.
- Notices to be put on noticeboards explaining what’s going on.
- A screening fence with a hedge around council store yard.
- Benches to be replaced on other side of duck pond.
- Work to be carried out November to January.
- All silt to be used on site.
- More trees as being cut down on other side of pond, these are clearly marked with green tape.
- Potholes to be filled at Cherry Hinton Rd entrance.
We have been sent some PDF documents that you can read through;